How to share allocation percentage wise?

Thomas Eitzenberger

Jul 30, 2018, 3:57:52 PM7/30/18
to TaskJuggler Users
Given I have a task with two resources being allocated, how can I ensure that task is split in specific percentage?

resource et "ET"
resource nn "NN"

task tsk1 "Splittask" {
  effort 40h
  allocate et[70%],nn[30%]
}

Any hint appreciated

br
Thomas

Uros Platise

Jul 31, 2018, 10:15:54 AM7/31/18
to taskjugg...@googlegroups.com

You need to specify shifts per resource | http://taskjuggler.org/tj3/manual/shifts.resource.html

So you may define one shift of the resource to occupy 70% as the same resource may have another shift for another 30% to be used on another task.

And vice versa for nn resource.

i.e. define:

    shift shift_1dpw "1 Day per Week" { workinghours tue - fri off }

then under:

    resource Thomas "Thomas" {
        resource Thomas_1d { shifts shift_1dpw }
    }

and use Thomas_1d as resource under this task.

There used to be a limits keyword however is being dropped: http://taskjuggler.org/tj3/manual/limits.allocate.html

Kind regards,
Uros