Inner workings of rollbackBookings.

Andre Caldas

Oct 11, 2022, 12:51:11 AM10/11/22
to TaskJuggler Users
Sorry to post this here! The developers discussion group does not seem to exist.

I am trying to understand the TaskScenario::rollbackBookings.

It seems that for each allocated resource r, it calls
    r.rollbackBookings(@scenarioIdx, @property)

However, it seems that there is no ResourceScenario::rollbackBookings. I do not really know any Ruby... but it seems to me that in this case PropertyThreeNode::method_missing would be called.

This PropertyThreeNode::method_missing, on its turn, would call
    @data[scenarioIdx].send(func, *args, &block)

Again, I do not know Ruby... but it seems that this is just the same as calling the method "rollbackBookings" (even if it is private) on @data[scenarioIdx]. But I am getting really lost... :-(

Can someone explain to me how exactly the method TaskScenario::rollbackBookings works?

Also, is there a way to discuss with developers? Can I keep sending this kind o questions here?

Cheers,
André Caldas.