Is there a web TJ for use?

15 views
Skip to first unread message

Renato Pontefice

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 8:37:39 AMSep 15
to taskjugg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I’m looking for a web instance of TJ. Because I need it in different place. Do it exist? Where can I look for? Maybe a virtual machine somewhere (I need the web layer and console layer)

Thank you

Renato

bitozoid

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 3:34:04 PMSep 15
to taskjugg...@googlegroups.com
I used to run it with docker, but I haven't used it for a while. I cannot recommend any docker image.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "TaskJuggler Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to taskjugg...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
taskjuggler-us...@googlegroups.com
For more information about TaskJuggler visit http://www.taskjuggler.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TaskJuggler Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to taskjuggler-us...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/taskjuggler-users/A026B2C8-4976-4FFA-B13F-ABC8C2507C0B%40gmail.com.

Renato Pontefice

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 4:48:35 PMSep 15
to taskjugg...@googlegroups.com
Are you telling me that a docker image exist? Or it’s an image created by you?
If it exist could you tell me with image is it?

Renato

Il giorno 15 set 2026, alle ore 14:55, bitozoid <bito...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

docker

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages