TaskJuggler 2.4.3 has been released

Chris Schlaeger

Jul 15, 2009, 5:49:33 AM7/15/09
to taskjuggle...@googlegroups.com
Hi TaskJuggler Users!

Just a few days after the 2.4.2 release you'll get the 2.4.3 release.
I should know that you should not do larger changes to the build
system between the final beta and the release. So, I screwed up. The
--with-ical-support=no option did not really work. As the fix is
important to keep TaskJuggler 2.x on current Linux distros, I've
decided to go for a 2.4.3 release. If 2.4.2 works for you, don't
bother updating to 2.4.3. There are no functional changes, just fixes
to build TaskJuggler without KDEPIM3.

TaskJuggler 2.4.3 can be downloaded from the download page:
http://www.taskjuggler.org/download.php

Enjoy,
Chris