TaskJuggler website has a new design

Chris Schlaeger

Oct 3, 2011, 2:54:29 PM10/3/11
to taskjuggle...@googlegroups.com
Hello TaskJuggler Users!

TaskJuggler 0.2.2 was released over 6 weeks ago and seems to be very stable. This puts us in a good position to launch TaskJuggler 3.0 in a few weeks from now. This release will officially be the first stable 3.x release. TaskJuggler 3 is a major change over the old 2.x series. I hope that most users will find it a big step forward in terms of features and quality of the generated reports. To communicate the change, I've just enabled the new design for the taskjuggler.org web site.

To showcase TaskJuggler 3, the new site is almost entirely generated with TaskJuggler 3! The old pages will still be around for a while to prevent dead links, but it's highly recommended to update those links. The old pages will be replaced with redirects in a while.

Please head over to the site and give it a try. Let me know if you find any broken links or other issues.

Chris