TaskJuggler 2.4.2_beta2 has been released

1 visualização
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Chris Schlaeger

não lida,
13 de jun. de 2009, 01:06:0613/06/2009
para taskjuggle...@googlegroups.com
Hello TaskJuggler users!

I've tagged and uploaded the second and probably final beta version of
the upcoming 2.4.2 release. We've got a few minor reports after the
beta_1 release, but looks like the code is very stable already. I
don't expect any more changes but the version number. Please give it a
hard ride and report all issues to our new bug tracking list
http://groups.google.com/group/taskjuggler-bugs.

The release can be downloaded from the TaskJuggler download page:
http://www.taskjuggler.org/download.php

In contrast to earlier statements I've made, it looks like we are
going for a TaskJuggler 2.5 release. I've created a post-2.4.2 branch
that Jean-Yves is working on. He's putting in quite a number of new
features that will justify the 2.5 tree. Work on TJ3 is progressing,
but not as fast as I wish.

Chris

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor