Programmable Buttons

56_Kruiser

Aug 11, 2010, 10:46:55 PM8/11/10
to Tasker - Feature Requests
I searched the planned ToDo list, and maybe this is what I am asking
for:

command mode: tasker launches semi-transparent douenabling it to
intercept all keys and hard buttons (which can be linked to tasks of
course)

But if not, what I would like to see is the same functionality
provided by AEButton+ for WinMO devices:

Be able to program buttons to tasks:

- maybe program teh default single click, maybe not
- Double click
- Triple click
- Press and Hold

And a very important feature needed (I have heard this may already be
in Froyo)

- Be able to press the button on the Blue Tooth, and have it bring up
the voice search: for net result of truely hands free voice dialing