Request refund

Nabiella nur

Jul 17, 2020, 9:28:32 PM7/17/20
to Tasker - Developers
i have bought your product at google play... but i can't use this app on my Samsung galaxy note 10... so I'm requesting for refund... it's waste my money...
Screenshot_20200718-092559_Google Play Store.jpg

Akhtar Hamid

Jul 18, 2020, 4:09:08 AM7/18/20
to task...@googlegroups.com
Sorry you have the person this has nothing to do with me I am only a user

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020, 02:28 Nabiella nur, <etern...@gmail.com> wrote:
i have bought your product at google play... but i can't use this app on my Samsung galaxy note 10... so I'm requesting for refund... it's waste my money...

João Dias

Jul 20, 2020, 3:39:41 AM7/20/20
to task...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Can you clarify why exactly you can't use the app?

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias