Is is possible?

Craig Sutton

Feb 14, 2021, 6:44:10 PM2/14/21
to Tasker - Developers
Hello everyone I am new to this app.  I am wondering if it is possible to set up something with tasker that will let me restrict the access of Spotify to Certain WiFi.  I travel a lot for work and have internet hotspots supplied to me for travel.  I can not use these to keep my playlist updated but need to keep my phone connected to it for communications to colleges at work.   I know that if given a chance Spotify will connect and download updates.  I need some way to allow spotify to update on hotel wifi only when I am on the road.

João Dias

Feb 16, 2021, 9:06:39 AM2/16/21
to task...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Use the Network Access action to deny access when connected to those wifi networks :)

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias