Use Tasker without Google Play Store

Hen' Trick

Feb 1, 2022, 12:01:29 PM2/1/22
to Tasker - Developers
Hi everyone,

I purchased Tasker via the web version of the google play store and then used the aurora store to install it on my phone.
Unfortunately, on running a task, tasker still claims that I need to purchase Tasker in the play store.
I assume the reason being the missing Play Store on my phone.

Is there a way around this?

João Dias

Feb 1, 2022, 2:00:08 PM2/1/22
to task...@googlegroups.com
Hi there.
To purchase a license for the direct-purchase version please sign up as a Patron here: https://www.patreon.com/joaoapps
After you sign up I'll send the corresponding amount of licenses to you. :) Each $4 there grants you a license.

If you want multiple licenses you can sign up with a higher tier right away (for example $8 for 2 licenses, $12 for 3 licenses, etc) or just wait the number of months until the correct $ amount has accumulated.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

梁港林

Feb 20, 2023, 10:07:04 AM2/20/23
to Tasker - Developers
hello, I have purchase direct license of tasker app, could you send me the apk without google play version?  And I have a question about subscribing, Can I use this app only a month? And if I want to continue to use it, should I pay $4 each month?
I have tried to contact you on patreon, but no replyMy name on patreon is LiangGanglin

João Dias

Feb 21, 2023, 11:32:26 AM2/21/23
to task...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I replied to you on Patreon. Hope this helps!

Zsolt T

Apr 22, 2023, 10:29:27 AM4/22/23
to Tasker - Developers
Hello,
same story here, i want to use on de-googled phone too, so this case I need to be a patron and paying €4.50 / month plus VAT or yearly sub?
Already installed the app, how to get license and where to put it in?

Thank you!
Zsolt

João Dias

Apr 24, 2023, 5:59:06 AM4/24/23
to task...@googlegroups.com
Hi. You need to have a lifetime support over on Patreon of $4 for each license you want :)
If you do, I'll send you a special APK and a license over there.

Hope this helps!