Tasker support for old tasks with new library

Sergei Zaplitny

Feb 12, 2022, 5:20:30 PM2/12/22
to Tasker - Developers
I started migration from old way defining broadcast receiver for FIRE_SETTING to newer one with Runners/Input/Output.

I want to leave backward compatibility with application update and do not want users to re-define previously created actions.

If I keep broadcast receiver and start old action then Tasker displays "multiple receivers for package" error. If I remove broadcast and start old action it logs error "trying to return result during a non-ordered broadcast" in BroadcastReceiverAction

Are there any way to support both?