hiring someone with good tasker experience and scripting

Planet Cyber Tech

Aug 26, 2020, 12:38:17 AM8/26/20
to Tasker - Developers
please give me a quote.. if think you can help me....

I am looking for someone with advanced experience in using and configuring the android app called "tasker"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en_US

I am currently using the tasker app to send automated sms text messages to anyone that calls my cell phone. And so I have a little bit of experience in using the tasker app.

here is what I need someone with a tasker experience to do.

Step-1. configure tasker to check every 15 minutes a web URL API for data of a list of phone numbers along with the text content for each phone number.

check web URL api >>> get list
phone#1 text content "hello #1"
phone#2 text content "hello #2"

Step-2. tasker should send those SMS messages as downloaded in step 1
SMS send to Phone#1 text content "hello #1"
SMS send to phone#2 text content "hello #2"

REQUIREMENTS
#1 you need to have heavy experience in using tasker for android
#2 you need to be able to talk via AUDIO VOICE. If CAN NOT TALK do not apply for this job.

#3 you need to be able to write scripts for tasker. (JAVA etc)
#4 you need to have your own android phone to test this on your phone. once it is ready and test and working you will need to install it on my phone. You can access my phone via ANYDESK remote access.
#5 you need to demo this working to me on your android phone via anydesk remote access
#6 for testing purposes you need to host your own testing web url, so it can download the list. and send SMS to those phone numbers.