Dynamic Outputs and Arrays

jbi...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2020, 6:54:23 PM1/27/20
to Tasker - Developers
I'm developing my first plugin and I'm having great success. I'm even doing advanced things like controlling BLE devices.

In one of my Actions I would like to dynamically generate new variables that didn't exist before. I'm using the TaskerPluginSample as my starting point:

I have tried basing my Runner on TaskerPluginRunnerAction<TInput, TOutput> and I've also tried basing it on TaskerPluginRunnerActionNoOutput. The variables I've added to my Output class with TaskerOutputVariable work fine, but I can't figure out how to generate new output variables dynamically.

Any suggestions how I might do this? I'd especially like to know how to generate new output variables that contain arrays.

Thanks!

João Dias

Jan 28, 2020, 4:11:18 AM1/28/20
to task...@googlegroups.com
Check out the GetIPHelper and the GetIPRunner classes :) Those have examples on how to dynamically add variables that are not bound to classes.
Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias