Fw: RE: Swing gear for Jacksonville

Bob Delaney

Jul 19, 2021, 4:34:07 PM7/19/21
to Jerriann Smith, Vince Guadalupe, Jesse Baker, task...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jerriann- Please use the attached updated quote- removing the Jacksonville address for swing gear

Jul 19, 2021, 4:36:01 PM7/19/21
to Jerriann Smith, Wendy Shedd, Vince Guadalupe, Jesse Baker, task...@googlegroups.com
+ Wendy
Nemours NO SWING GEAR Prod 1+ DR X20-33TB Epic 21 months Silver support Q277751 July 19 2021.pdf