charging reminder

Matthias Kloss

May 21, 2024, 4:07:17 AMMay 21
to Tasker - Developers
is it possible with tasker to remind me every day at 24:00 hours if the Android-phone is not charging ?

João Dias

May 21, 2024, 5:16:05 AMMay 21
to task...@googlegroups.com
Sure! Just create a profile with the Time and Power conditions :) In the task you can use a notification or a Music Play action for example.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

Divyanshu Gogna

May 21, 2024, 5:57:51 AMMay 21
to task...@googlegroups.com
Hey unsure am I supposed be getting this email ??

I thought I was supposed to be. Getting a reply on my old email thread about tailscale not working with tasker profile.

It is not even causing problems with phone and latest tailscale app