Display Brightness

rune...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2023, 6:47:27 PM3/21/23
to Tasker
When I set Display Brightness Level 0 in Tasker, the brightness is not o in my Samsung S22 model, I guess I have around 4-5% when Display Brightness Level is 0

I thought Display Level 0 wasn the lowest possible display bightness for the phone

Any ideas?
Tasker.jpg
Brightness on Samsung S22.jpg

João Dias

Mar 22, 2023, 5:14:07 AM3/22/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately some devices will behave like that, sorry :( Unless you enabled Display Safeguard?

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

Rune Thorvaldsen

Mar 22, 2023, 11:31:59 AM3/22/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
When I selected "Disable Safeguard" the brightness was the same as when I adjust it from settings on the phone

Thank you

Rune