Air Plane Mode often not work from intent

Alfa Beta

Jun 5, 2022, 2:01:20 AM6/5/22
to Tasker

Often "Air Plane Mode on/off/toggle" not work if:
I call from PC with a "adb shell am broadcast --user 0 -a net.dinglish.tasker.example"
and device has been sleeping for some time.

Alfa Beta

Jun 5, 2022, 6:36:29 AM6/5/22
to Tasker
Fixed Airplane Mode action in some situations
Do it is fixed in beta?
When release it?

João Dias

Jun 6, 2022, 4:11:17 AM6/6/22
to Tasker
Hi. When you do an ADB command from your PC Tasker has nothing to do with it, so I can't fix it :) What I fixed was something in the way Tasker does it internally. Hope you understand.

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias