Where to find app factory for direct download Tasker version?

Rich D

Mar 26, 2024, 6:48:13 AMMar 26
to Tasker Google Groups Post
12 years later, I am still looking for the super secret, encrypted, hidden location of the current app factory version for my version of Tasker. 🤣

 I do not use the app factory much so I do not keep it current with my seemingly almost daily updates to my tasker version.

  It has always been a challenge to find be correct version of the app factory to install.

   Could there possibly be a more intuitive process we could set up for this? :)

Version: 6.3.4-beta

Thanks, Rich..

M. H. (WehZet)

Mar 27, 2024, 3:06:50 AMMar 27
to Tasker
I also wondered about this in the past.
Especially for your version in use you should find the correct app factory here:

João Dias

Mar 27, 2024, 5:26:44 AMMar 27
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I don't actually have a separate app factory 😅 People just use the same one as with the Play Store version...

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

John Dolan

Apr 15, 2024, 4:16:35 AMApr 15
to Tasker

Hey Rich,

Finding the right version of the App Factory for your Tasker version can indeed feel like a quest for hidden treasure! 🏴‍☠️ It sounds like a more streamlined process would be a dream come true.

Have you tried reaching out directly to Tasker's support or checking their official forums? They might have some tips or even direct links to the compatible version.

Alternatively, keeping an eye on Tasker's official website or social media channels might also provide updates on the latest compatible App Factory version.

Hang in there, and may your search for the elusive App Factory version be swift and successful!

Best,
John Dolan