Profile State "Cell Near"

M. H. (WehZet)

Oct 5, 2022, 3:26:55 AM10/5/22
to Tasker
Hi,

I am trying to work with a profile with the state "Cell Near".
My problem is, that the list "Cell Tower / Last Signal" is very long (50 entries I guess).
I have created one profile for my working place and one for my home and for testing only the home profile is activated. Unfortunatelly it fires at home and at my working place. It seams that the list of cells for my home also consists of the cells at my working place.
Now I like to know, if it is possible to clear this list (even if I create a new profile the list is the same) or to see somehow in the runlog which cell is fireing the profile.

For explanation why I am using "Cell Near" and not "Near Wifi": I like to get a notification when getting in the near of my home, to do something before going to my flat. The Wifi-Range is to small for this.

Many thanks for your help.