(Request) Add Timeout setting to Tasker Keyboard

marcof...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2021, 7:32:08 AM7/22/21
to Tasker
Hi. Lately I've found that Tasker Keyboard gets stuck sometimes for 30 seconds (And then it throws Action Timeout Error), stopping my whole Task for that time. It happens when I copy something to the clipboard and then inmediately try to use the Tasker Keyboard action. This is probably caused because of the Android 10+ Workaround for the clipboard.

It seems that the default Timeout for that action is 30 seconds. Can you add an option to modify that value like with other actions? That would help a lot with this issue.

João Dias

Jul 23, 2021, 6:22:29 AM7/23/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Can you add that request here so I can give it proper priority? https://tasker.helprace.com/s1-general/ideas Thanks!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

marcof...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2021, 6:45:12 AM7/23/21
to Tasker
Hi. Done!

Hopefully this can be implemented in future updates, it would help a lot with this issue.

João Dias

Jul 23, 2021, 6:53:23 AM7/23/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!