BT Voice Volum/In Call Volume not setting

Alex Mattaliano

Oct 6, 2021, 6:14:36 PM (11 days ago) Oct 6
to Tasker
I have created the task and everything works when i connect to my car's bluetooth (launches app/sets media volume) but the problem im having is a set BT voice volume, In-Call Volume and Ringer Volume to lower and it isnt actually taking the setting.  I tested it and it executes and properly adjusts the volume for in-call volume IF im in call,

situation is when i get into my car, it automatically connects to my bluetooth adapter in car, but when someone calls, the ringer/in call volume is deafening (max volume) so i just need to have it automatically set to a lower volume, any ideas?