AutoNotification and Join click-through

Josh R

Jul 27, 2021, 11:20:24 AM7/27/21
to Tasker
Hey,

I'm using Gmail Buttons via AutoNotification and also using Join to mirror notifications on Chrome.

Before Gmail Buttons, I could click on the Gmail notification in Chrome and it would open a tab and take me to the associated Gmail account properly (I'm logged into three). With AutoNotification, when I click on the notification in Chrome, it launches Gmail on my phone and is not passing the same info to Chrome that Join does.

In Join, I only seem to be able to associate one "App Website" for the AutoNotification app, so it would only load a single account and not take me to the correct one automatically.

Would it be possible to further integrate Join and AutoNotification for Gmail notifications and allow clicking in Chrome to take me to the correct account?

Josh

Sep 5, 2021, 1:43:34 PM9/5/21
to Tasker
bump