Newbie (Very!) Intersept notification and open an app......

Barry Holmes

Jul 2, 2021, 12:54:49 PMJul 2
to Tasker
Hi all, I am trying to get tasker, along with auto-notification (paid version) to intersept a notification from a security camera and I want it to either open a specific app or start a camea stream..... i have tried a couple of premade projects but none work as they are all 3  /  4 years old and the security features of android 10 seem to stop them..... I really am a newbie and would appreciate any help... many thanks in advanced

João Dias

Jul 5, 2021, 4:59:00 AMJul 5
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Can you please export your profile's description (not xml) so I can take a look? Long-click the profile in Tasker->export description Thanks in advance

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias