Re: Digest for tasker@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Sarah Earles

Oct 12, 2021, 11:20:05 AM10/12/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Pleasemy mame is Sarah Earles why r u emailing me

On Fri., Oct. 8, 2021, 4:08 a.m. , <tas...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"jmjc...@gmail.com" <jmjc...@gmail.com>: Oct 07 11:57PM -0700

Hi Joao,

Now that we can make scenes show up anywhere on the display, could you
change the scene size (under Properties and Geometry) so that it can cover
the full screen? For example, if the display is 1080x2400, and I input
those numbers, the height, 2400, will be automatically adjusted to 2182,
being 2400 minus the status and nav bars. My workaround now is to have two
scenes that cover the whole display.

Or did I miss something?

Thanks!
"jmjc...@gmail.com" <jmjc...@gmail.com>: Oct 07 06:18AM -0700

Your mime type is incorrect. Click the magnifying glass of that field and
select the correct one from the list.