Nightmares and dissociation

Mathias Schouterden

Jan 16, 2023, 9:18:51 AM1/16/23
to Tasker
Hi everyone,

My wife is suffering from PTSD and so she can't sleep during the night and dissociates A LOT during the day that takes from an half hour to 4 hours of dissociation.

I'm trying to figuring out how to help through a code on the galaxy watch 4.

My idea of how to help her (and if this works it can help a lot of people suffering from PTSD):

- Measure heartrate
- Measure bloodpressure
- read the outputs and compare them to a 'personal' normal output
- if the values are not ok, the watch should give a notification through vibrations, first some little vibrations and if the values don't go up/down the vibrations should be harder.

I'm at the point where I can read the heartrate and the bloodpressure automatically but honestly, that's it.

Can someone help me a little bit? Every help is welcome!