CSS Queries - nth child<<#>> or what?

Nicholas Johnson

Sep 7, 2021, 10:30:27 AM9/7/21
to Tasker
Heya,

Trying to run a CSS query thru tasker.  I can get it thru AT,  but am having an issue with the nth-child syntax in Tasker.  the documentation says that in Taskers native reading, "<<>>" should be used for "()"  But I am having absolutely no luck with that.  Any advice?

João Dias

Sep 13, 2021, 6:15:44 AM9/13/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Can you please show me an example that's not working so I can check it out? :) Thanks!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

spo...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2022, 4:38:10 AM9/28/22
to Tasker

Works for me. Note that the characters are « and », not two arrows like << and >>.