Create APPs with Tasker

Stevign Stevign (Stevign76)

Dec 6, 2022, 8:57:39 AM12/6/22
to Tasker
Hello, good day everyone.  First of all I apologize but I don't speak English very well, I hope you still understand what I'm going to writeI installed Tasker on my Smartphone and created a Profile with Actions connected and everything works perfectly. Now I thought about creating an APK so I can install my application on other smartphones. I managed to create the APK file (creating a Project where I inserted the Profile connected to the Activities), but when I installed it on another Smartphone it doesn't behave as it did on my Smartphone with Tasker.The Project checks if an SMS arrives (Profile) and then then performs Activities (linked to the Profile). However, I noticed that, on the smartphone where I installed the APK file, my application does not consider the arrival of the SMS, it arrives on the smartphone but the Activities do not start. How can I make the application "listen" to SMS? Thank you

bdanders

Dec 6, 2022, 2:15:42 PM12/6/22
to Tasker

Stevign Stevign (Stevign76)

Dec 7, 2022, 4:41:56 AM12/7/22
to Tasker
Hi bbanders, yes I create the APK file with App Factory but when an SMS arrives the automation does not start, it seems that the Smartphone is not "listening" (even if the SMS arrives), while on my smartphone (with Tasker installed ) it works perfectly.
Sorry again if I don't speak English very well.