Open "Advanced Settings" of an App

Dirk Ziegler

Jan 31, 2022, 5:54:06 AM1/31/22
to Tasker
I need a brief description how I can open the advanced settings of the app Linphone using Tasker. Thank you.

package:org.linphone
Launcher:org.linphone.activities.launcher.LauncherActivity

João Dias

Jan 31, 2022, 6:45:02 AM1/31/22
to Tasker
Maybe you can use the Launch App action? Long press the Linphone app in the app selection screen to see all the available activities for the app.
Hope this helps!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias