HTTP Request POST question

Daniel Lowicki

Aug 18, 2021, 1:28:32 AM8/18/21
to Tasker
Hi all,
I have a task that sends a POST URL using HTTP Request. when I fire this task manually I the URL is sent. On the same occasion an email is sent.

Manually both actions are executed well.

I noticed though, that when executed automatically only the email was sent but the URL was not tramsitted.

Still need to test futher .. but Is there anything I should respect to make HTTP Request reliable?

Best,
Daniel

João Dias

Sep 13, 2021, 7:58:00 AM9/13/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Can you please export your profile's description (not xml) so I can take a look? Long-click the profile in Tasker->export description Thanks in advance

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias