Paid Tasker saying "Trial Over"

Brad Johanson

Sep 27, 2021, 3:21:31 AM9/27/21
to Tasker

I've used Tasker for years as a paid customer, but today it stopped running and now says:

"Trial Over"

and a message that I must purchase from Google Play.

If I click through, Google Play says I own it and it is installed.  Honestly, I'd even be happy to repurchase it, but I don't have that option.

I'd uninstall, but I'm worried I will lose all my settings and configuration if I do, and since the "Trial Over" keeps coming up I can't even go into the app to do a backup.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

-Brad

P.S. I've been having problems with Google Play Store on my phone going into a crash loop and have been trying various things to fix it including resetting Google Play and Google Play services.  I suspect something I did along the way trying to fix things caused this issue with tasker.

Abhishek Tiwari

Oct 9, 2021, 1:41:09 AM10/9/21
to Tasker
You may backup all your profiles from the backup menu and then safely uninstall it.

timg

Jun 18, 2023, 4:30:51 PM6/18/23
to Tasker
I had a similar issue. I installed the downloaded Tasker 6.1.32 APK on my new Pixel 7, and entered my Tasker Code that I received when purchasing it about 10 years ago. The code was accepted. Today, I got "Trial Over" and was forced to purchase it again.  Have the original Tasker Code registrations been eliminated?

Bob Newell

Jun 23, 2023, 4:54:04 AM6/23/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Same problem here. Started a couple of weeks ago. I reinstalled
Tasker and it was fine, then it came up again yesterday. Not sure
what's going on but it might be relevant that I signed up for beta at
one point.

Bob N
> --

Bob Newell