Automatically Turn Airplane Mode ON/OFF and Wifi On/Off?

El Duderino

Nov 13, 2021, 9:45:22 AMNov 13
to Tasker
Hello,

I have a google pixel 6 unlocked version.  Basically the problem is I live in a basement with a weak cell signal.  Because of this every time I come home I have to turn airplane mode On and Wifi On so I can use Wifi calling.

And likewise when I leave the house I turn airplane mode off so I can use the cell signal.

Anyone know if this is possible to automate with tasker?  The logic would be like so:

* IF Home Wifi Connection Detected THEN
        Turn Airplane Mode ON
         Turn Wifi On (Airplane mode turns off Wifi)

* If Home Wifi connection lost (leaving home) THEN
        Turn Airplane Mode OFF

Thanks for any input!

zimme...@googlemail.com

Nov 13, 2021, 12:08:29 PMNov 13
to Tasker
Nothing easier than that. Create a profile Wifi Connected, specify SSID or MAC or IP to identify your WIFI hotspot and create an enter task and an exit task for what you want to do when connecting / disconnecting to / from WIFI.