Unified Remote actions

Marek Argent (Abrimaal)

Nov 30, 2022, 9:49:46 PM11/30/22
to Tasker
Hello, I am new to this group. Using Unified Remote.
Once, there was a long list of all actions (commands) available online. Now I cannot find it by web search.

What is the syntax of these actions:

1. Change active remote (the remote displayed on Android screen)
I don't want to use quick switch menu.
I added a button to open a different remote, but I have forgotten the syntax
The action does not work

actions.video_remote = function ()
    open.remote("Unified.Potplayer");
end

20221201_0134_open_remote_button.png

2. Set Focus on the opened app (on Windows screen)

os.open
automatically sets focus on the newly opened app, but when there are more windows open and I can use them at once,
I have to simulate Alt+Tab press as long as the proper window is on focus.
Is there any command?
focus("name")

3. Take screenshot (on Windows)
What is the name of Print Screen key?
keyboard.press(" ? ");

4. Wait ## seconds before the next action.

Fair 4 Supplement

Dec 1, 2022, 12:55:43 AM12/1/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
i have manage it

Fair 4 Supplement

Dec 1, 2022, 12:56:03 AM12/1/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
you have some pay me

Abrimaal

Dec 4, 2022, 9:49:00 PM12/4/22
to Tasker
New to the group does not mean new to the computing. Programming since 1988

João Dias

Dec 5, 2022, 4:15:54 AM12/5/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marek! Sorry, but I don't use unified remote myself. Maybe you can ask that app's devs about it? :)

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

Julio Garcia

Dec 13, 2022, 10:55:57 PM12/13/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Somebody here has hacked my phone. Can someone stop this person or persons