In Tasker I was trying to set up an app that could preform the following functions:
- Displays the Device's status (battery, gps, airplane mode, wifi, etc.)
- Can take input and turn it into morse code
- Can execute a ping command repeatedly (until stopped)
- Can stop the ping command
- Can temporarily block all incoming calls (with call screening)
- Can turn off blocking of all calls
- Take the user's spoken words, and speak them back (could be used if people can't understand you, so you can see what they can't understand)
All of these work, when executed from tasker, however the call blocking does not work when run as it's own app.
I have tried the following:
- Prompt the user to set as the default call ID and Spam app (with ask permission) - The popup saying it is required runs, but the second popup to set it as default does not show up.
- Send the user to settings, and provide them with instructions to do it themselves - Sending to settings works, instructions half work, but the app is not selectable
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.