Export Project Without Taking Anything From Any Other Project?

whitedavidp

Apr 21, 2022, 4:11:04 PM4/21/22
to Tasker

I want to "copy" a project from one machine to another. This project references tasks in another project. But I already have a customized version of the other project on the second machine. It seems like when I export the project to storage and copy the resulting file onto the other machine and import it, the existing, customized version of the 2nd project gets over-written. How can avoid this happening?

Thanks

whitedavidp

Apr 22, 2022, 11:57:59 AM4/22/22
to Tasker
Here is my work-around to this:

Before importing, I export the 2nd project to storage. I then do the import. And then I import the 2nd project that has been stored. Crude but effective!