Unseen Error Messages (until now)

whitedavidp

Nov 19, 2021, 9:15:20 PM (12 days ago) Nov 19
to Tasker
I have just created my 1st profile using the built-in Notification events (instead of the Notification Listener plugin). All actually works great! Thanks.

But when I enter Tasker I keep being shown error messages as shown in the attached.

The pattern messages are for the value I entered into the event's Text field.
And I have no idea about the NLI thing. But never have seen it before using these events.

What's up with this? Thanks!
Screenshot_20211119-180327.png
Screenshot_20211119-180239.png

whitedavidp

Nov 20, 2021, 12:39:18 PM (11 days ago) Nov 20
to Tasker
I notice that there are 2 posts regarding the pattern match issue here and here.

I don't see how this could be my issue. My code actually works as expected/intended. But I get these messages and that indicates perhaps a problem with Tasker's internal pattern matching?

Thanks