6.0.10 NfcAdapter not present

Alfa Beta

Oct 20, 2022, 2:29:03 PM10/20/22
to Tasker
in 6.0.10 I get "NfcAdapter not present" when set NFC on.

João Dias

Oct 21, 2022, 5:48:46 AM10/21/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, thanks for the report! Can you please try this version? https://drive.google.com/file/d/19w0kkEle9oinGusDHMe-1f1u6_xuuifD/view?usp=sharing

If you want you can also check any previous releases here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GW55YKFiuOZhJVswnt_BQUCJoGm36ugF?usp=sharing

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 7:29 PM Alfa Beta <diama...@gmail.com> wrote:
in 6.0.10 I get "NfcAdapter not present" when set NFC on.

Alfa Beta

Oct 21, 2022, 6:09:55 AM10/21/22
to Tasker
this version now work. ty.

Alfa Beta

Nov 24, 2022, 1:16:41 AM11/24/22
to Tasker
I get again in 6.1.6-beta:
NfcAdaptater not present (Error Code: 1)

João Dias

Alfa Beta

Nov 24, 2022, 4:35:53 AM11/24/22
to Tasker
now it work

Alfa Beta

Nov 28, 2022, 2:31:19 PM11/28/22
to Tasker
I again have this problem!
Why it solve only when I install new Beta and after a few of day it return?

João Dias

Alfa Beta

Aug 24, 2023, 12:04:52 PM8/24/23
to Tasker
I always have this problem in an intermittent way.
I have to use this that work fine:
svc nfc enable

Alfa Beta

Sep 14, 2023, 1:06:17 PM9/14/23
to Tasker
Tasker's same behavior I get from Java getDefaultAdapter
{NfcAdapter} () enable function.