Purchased Tasker but now have phone without Play store... Any issues?

Stephen Russell

Sep 30, 2022, 8:04:53 PM9/30/22
to Tasker
Purchased Tasker from play store but now purchased phone without Play store (dont have it yet)... Any license issues?  If so, suggestions on how to resolve?

João Dias

Oct 3, 2022, 5:30:50 AM10/3/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi there.
To purchase a license for the direct-purchase version please sign up as a Patron here: https://www.patreon.com/joaoapps
After you sign up I'll send the corresponding amount of licenses to you. :) Each $4 there grants you a license.

If you want multiple licenses you can sign up with a higher tier right away (for example $8 for 2 licenses, $12 for 3 licenses, etc) or just wait the number of months until the correct $ amount has accumulated.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

aa6vh

Oct 4, 2022, 11:17:19 AM10/4/22
to Tasker
You could always side load the play store (you can find instructions on how to do that with a Google Search).

That is what I do for my Amazon Fire Tablets.

Stephen Russell

Oct 5, 2022, 7:40:36 PM10/5/22
to Tasker
Thank for the feedback.   My new phone has no GMS, so trying to avoid play store.  If side loading doesnt work I will pay again on patreon

Stephen Russell

Oct 12, 2022, 1:43:03 PM10/12/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com, João Dias

Thanks for the prompt feedback.  I kept the google play license on my old phone and purchased a Patreon subscription today to buy it for my new one.  I bought the $5 Patreon subscription instead of the $4 one because it seemed to short you 16 cents -- I guess because of a partial month.

Please send the licensed tasker apk to this email.  I have used tasked since the very early versions and XDA devs years ago.  You definitely earned the price of this software.  Tasker is great, but I'm sure you already know that.

Steve

João Dias

Oct 13, 2022, 8:20:42 AM10/13/22
to Stephen Russell, tas...@googlegroups.com
Ok, replied on Patreon! Hope this helps!