Media Notification with Join

Tilo5548

Jul 27, 2021, 9:57:54 AM7/27/21
to Tasker
Hi there,
I apologize in advance if this is not the best place to ask Join questions, but I see that the dedicated forum has been off for quite a long time.
With the new Join desktop app, I have disabled sending media notification because I don't like receiving pop-up notifications on my PC for each new track played on my phone. The notifications stop appearing on the PC, but the tab in the Desktop app still show the last media before I turned off sending the media notification. I try to refresh, but the media player is still there. Would it be possible to fix it and just remove it from this view if notifications are disabled ?
Alternatively, I don't mind this feature, but we should have the choice not to receive a notification at each new track/media.
Thanks !

João Dias

Jul 28, 2021, 5:16:35 AM7/28/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi. There's no way to remove the info there unfortunately. It simply shows the latest media info that you got from the phone. If you disabled media notifications it simply won't be updated anymore. You can simply ignore that tab :)

Hope this clarifies things!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias