TASKER app programming: 1. GPS Fencing for volume control. 2. Location/GPS based task list to organize errands by location.

Dr. David Otto

Mar 5, 2023, 9:10:09 AM3/5/23
to Tasker

Hello,

I bought TASKER about a year ago in order to program my phone for GPS Fencing so that my phone volume would turn down to ZERO when entering a specific radius of the Hospital ensuring that my personal phone would not ring while I was with patients, but that I also wouldn't forget to turn the volume back up when leaving the Hospital. (I realize Apple phones have this feature built-in but Androids do not, unfortunately)

The other location-based task I bought the app to do was to create an errand list that was organized by location so that when I was within the GPS-fenced area of an errand location I would get an alert to pull over on a road leading to that location. A program that is similar to the google map feature of adding multiple stops on a route but smart IT that self-organizes the list by location with respect to the phone's current location, thereby organizing the "To Do" list by the most efficient locations in order and providing real-time course corrections along the way.

I realize that the first task is easier to program than the second task and may already have an existing TASKER program to run (?).

The second Task is a bit more involved and may not be readily available. I am willing to pay someone to develop a tasker app for me for the second application requirements.

Please help - Thank You,

Dr. Otto

João Dias

Mar 7, 2023, 4:21:52 AM3/7/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi David. Thanks for writing.

Just so I understand, were you already able to do the first automation you mentioned?

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias