Tasker on Huawei P50 pro - without GOOGLE PLAY

Георги Гешев

Aug 16, 2022, 9:06:09 AM8/16/22
to Tasker
Hello I recentlly bought Huawei P50 pro. I install tasker from oficial web site, because i have no google play anymore. And unfortunetly after one week I can no use the app because it want to buy it. Can I have my subscration back without google play services?

João Dias

Aug 17, 2022, 5:40:59 AM8/17/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi there.
To purchase a license for the direct-purchase version please sign up as a Patron here: https://www.patreon.com/joaoapps
After you sign up I'll send the corresponding amount of licenses to you. :) Each $4 there grants you a license.

If you want multiple licenses you can sign up with a higher tier right away (for example $8 for 2 licenses, $12 for 3 licenses, etc) or just wait the number of months until the correct $ amount has accumulated.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

Георги Гешев

Aug 17, 2022, 8:03:20 AM8/17/22
to Tasker