Patreon subscription to support Tasker and João

Brenden M

May 29, 2024, 12:14:26 PMMay 29
to Tasker
I was just notified in my email that soon my annual subscription/membership on Patreon will be renewed, at about $88 CAD.

I totally recognize many people in today's world are short on budget, and I have seen over years such a great number of people ask about a few dollar refund when being charged again for a subsequent license purchase, for who knows what Google Play / device / version reasons.

Tasker is such a complex app that I use so often. I can answer my front door if a certain contact knocks. I can tap one app and grant temporary location access, refresh location, show the up to date bus locations, see it with that one tap instead of 7. Easier, more accessible, less frustrating for my literally epileptic brain. I have a very custom UI and reminder system, a pill flashing screen on or off when it's that's window of effectiveness and good timing. I tap between 5 buttons or use Context Profiles to change (how many??) about 6 volume sliders with each different use case (notification off, alarm high, or opposite, etc)

I get to save SO much time and cognitive energy that donating $88 extra even though I might not get "material downloads" for that cash means I keep getting an updated and improved Tasker functionality. Learning the logic and idea flow is expanding my interest and depth of understanding of programming flow. I would have to say my base income has risen not insubstantially due to Tasker and the associated "delving into" (that most tell tale AI word, "delving", haha)!

Thanks! Happy Year of Voluntary Subscription! Keep at it!

cheers,
nednednerB

João Dias

Jun 6, 2024, 4:45:56 AMJun 6
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Not sure why I missed this!

That's awesome :) Thank you so much for that and I hope that Tasker continues helping you out forever! 😁👍

Thanks again!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias