Scene through lock screen

brezho...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2021, 8:17:19 AM (3 days ago) Jul 20
to Tasker
Hi,

I need to create and show a scene before my Xiaomi note 9 pro locked.
My need is to have this scene visible when I unlock the phone.

I use this for a long time and this work randomly well.
Now the phone update with android 11 and MIUI 12.0.1 and it work with long lags or error when then phone wake up.
After somes try, I notice that when I use "show a scene as activity", it doesn't work well. But if I use " as overlay" or "as dialogue", it work fine.

I kow the differences between this several "show as" but I would know why it dosen't work well when I use scene as activity?

If someone can explain , it will be cool.

Have a nice day
tasker.jpg