autobarcode + torch?

buahhah

Jun 20, 2022, 5:21:34 AM6/20/22
to Tasker
I'm new to Tasker so perhaps I've missed something but I'd like to be able to turn on the torch when scanning barcodes (preferably with a configuration option so that I can consider the light level). However, it seems that autobarcode grabs the permissions and shuts it off if I turn the torch on beforehand and I can't find any option how to make autobarcode turn it on either. Doing it manually is of course also not permitted when scanning... Any help or should this be a feature request?

buahhah

Jul 13, 2022, 5:02:41 PM7/13/22
to Tasker
Am I really the only user that has run into this problem? And it should be a simple thing. If Tasker due to using the camera has permission to control the torch, it should be able to turn it on...