autobarcode + torch?

buahhah

Jun 20, 2022, 5:21:34 AM (5 days ago) Jun 20
to Tasker
I'm new to Tasker so perhaps I've missed something but I'd like to be able to turn on the torch when scanning barcodes (preferably with a configuration option so that I can consider the light level). However, it seems that autobarcode grabs the permissions and shuts it off if I turn the torch on beforehand and I can't find any option how to make autobarcode turn it on either. Doing it manually is of course also not permitted when scanning... Any help or should this be a feature request?