Feature request: autosheets

Daniel Matthews

Jul 7, 2024, 7:24:22 AM (yesterday) Jul 7
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Would you consider adding an optional parameter to the autosheets plugin allowing the user to specify the folder in which to create the spreadsheet?

That would be really useful!

Thanks
Dan

On Sat, 6 Jul 2024, 09:08 , <tas...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
aa6vh <aa6...@gmail.com>: Jul 05 08:48AM -0700

As far as I can tell, there is no way to escape the "/" character for the
compare.

Two ways I can think of: Dip into Javascript to perform the compare, or do
a tasker Variable Replace "/" with "^" and do the comparison using the new
string(s).

There may be more clever ways out there though.
On Thursday, July 4, 2024 at 3:44:08 PM UTC-7 nmyshkin wrote:

Rich D <ricp...@gmail.com>: Jul 05 01:06PM -0400

If you're looking for an exact match you can use the Equals condition.

The regex is a definite option as well, you can use the chatbot. To get
the proper structure..