AutoSheets Get Data action Null Object Error (used to work fine)

jmjc...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2021, 10:53:59 AM10/21/21
to Tasker
I have an AutoSheets Get Data action that worked all along until I tried to run it today and it gave me a java.lang.NullPointerException error. Did the api got updated somehow recently?

João Dias

Oct 21, 2021, 10:56:32 AM10/21/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, thanks for the report! Can you please try this version? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jRJhn7tPB6LxoFAyUZfm6gdz6rXqBd0z/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

jmjc...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2021, 11:50:49 AM10/21/21
to Tasker
Perfect! Fixed! Thanks a lot Joao!

One question, how do I use the Range option in the Get Data action? For example, I want to get the 2nd to 5th rows. What values do I put there?