AutoInput issue with blocking popup

RegiOween

Jan 27, 2023, 1:19:54 PM1/27/23
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hello taskers!

I'm trying to detect a blocking popup (like the default popup action in Tasker) using AutoInput.

First, I tried with a profile event using AutoInput UI Update, expecting for a specific text to trigger.

Then, I tried with a task in loop using AutoInput Query, again expecting for a specific text to trigger.

Both methods failed, and I know what application is displaying the popup (99 Driver app).

In another forum, a user suggested use logcat instead of AutoInput, but this specific popup doesn't log any useful information.

Another user suggested print screen and OCR, but since I can't detect the popup first, it's impracticable.

I'm afraid this is a problem without solution...

Thanks in advance!