Sound Mode

Thomas

Nov 24, 2021, 8:24:34 AM11/24/21
to Tasker
Olá João,

since a few days the Sound Mode action does not work properly on my SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ (Android 10): no matter which mode I select (mute, vibrate, sound), the phone will always change to silent mode.

Please fix, muito obrigado 😊

Thomas

João Dias

Nov 24, 2021, 8:46:02 AM11/24/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Update to the latest beta and that'll be fixed :)

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

Thomas

Nov 24, 2021, 8:59:16 AM11/24/21
to Tasker
Done! Fixed!

Thank you once again for the fast and professional support 👍🏽

João Dias

Nov 24, 2021, 1:15:33 PM11/24/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! :) Glad it's fixed!