Bug? Test next alarm

manivannan....@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2024, 9:25:26 PMMar 16
to Tasker
When I "test next alarm" and there isn't an alarm set, the task fails. Even when "continue task after error" is selected. Isn't the task supposed to continue so I can handle the error?

João Dias

Mar 18, 2024, 6:38:08 AMMar 18
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I just tried it and using "Continue Task After Error" did work for me :)

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

Manis

Mar 18, 2024, 10:48:09 AMMar 18
to Tasker
Interesting.. doesn't work for me at all.. does the attached screenshot tell you anything?

1000016488-01.jpeg

João Dias

Mar 18, 2024, 2:20:26 PMMar 18
to tas...@googlegroups.com
That seems normal. What happens if you add a Flash action with %errmsg after that?

Manis

Mar 18, 2024, 9:44:16 PMMar 18
to Tasker
I added the below condition after the test and this is working now. I was checking for > 0 earlier.

Thanks!

Screenshot_2024-03-18-20-40-45-95_78c564e752295d769e9a0ddd26e8199d-01.jpeg

João Dias

Mar 19, 2024, 10:08:16 AMMar 19
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Nice! :)