Auto input action: Long click - how long?

Em

Jul 25, 2021, 3:59:14 PM7/25/21
to Tasker
Unfortunately my Chevy app updated and now in order to start the engine, it requires a push and hold on the button in the app (about 3 seconds hold time) to start the engine. I changed the action from "Click" to "Long Click," but unfortunately, it wasn't long enough since it didnt really "hold" that long. Any alternative to the long click action or how to make "hold" longer? Thanks in advance!

jmjc...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2021, 9:48:17 PM7/25/21
to Tasker
Use AutoInput Gestures - Swipe instead. Start point and end point could be the same or slightly off a little bit (some devices seem to require this). For example, (500,800 & 500,800) OR (500,800 & 501,801). Duration could be 3000 (in millisecond).

Em

Jul 25, 2021, 11:46:06 PM7/25/21
to Tasker
Thanks, jmjc - that worked out perfectly!!👌👌

jmjc...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2021, 11:49:30 PM7/25/21
to Tasker
You are welcome.