Tasker to automate SIM switch

Charles Doceur

Sep 13, 2022, 6:09:59 AM9/13/22
to Tasker
Hi,
I am looking for using Tasker to automate SIM switch on my Oneplus 8T.
The scenario is as follow:
every day, at 8am, the phone switch Data and Phone to SIM2 (professional).
then at 7pm is switch back to SIM1 (personal).
I have downloaded the trial version but I can't see there are SIM related parameter to code a scheduler to switch data and phone.
Thanks for helping.
Best regards

João Dias

Sep 26, 2022, 8:26:02 AM9/26/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Can you please try using the ADB Wifi action and use the helper there (magnifying glass) to help you set it up? Thanks

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias